DOWNLOAD THE DRAFT PROGRAM HERE
Click on the links below to download the 2005 Learning Conference Program Timetable and Draft Program.
• PROGRAM UPDATE - 23 JUNE 2005 •
23 JUNE DRAFT PROGRAM (39pp)
Adobe Acrobat PDF: File size 808k
PROGRAM TIMETABLE (2pp)
Adobe Acrobat PDF: File size 120k
Some important points ...
- The draft program is in the final stage of revision and will be finetuned prior to the conference. We therefore recommend that delegates check this page again for final changes.
- When room or time changes need to be made to a presentation we will endeavour to keep that presentation on the same day (unless a day change is requested by a presenter).
- Delegates should check the program just prior to the conference to ensure their session or the sessions they wish to attend have not been changed/moved.
- The draft program is currently 39 pages and we suggest that delegates only print the particular pages they are interested in and to check these against the final program provided at the conference.
- The print copy of the program provided at the conference will be the only official program. We ask that delegates make a final check of their session slot and room number at that time.
The conference program will consist of a mix of plenary and parallel sessions, running from 8.30am 11 July 2005 to 5.30pm 14 July 2005. A full program will be published here after the close of the call for papers.
- Conference Opens: 8.30am 11 July 2005
- Conference Dinner: evening, 12 July 2005
- Conference Close: 5.30pm 14 July 2005